Thursday, September 6, 2012

9 Months

Ezra, you're 9 months old now. I don't know where the time went, but it has gone by way to quickly! You're such a joy to be around, usually. You've started laughing for absolutely no reason, other than something must be funny for you. You're getting closer and closer to walking, although still hate to let go to mommy and daddy's hands. You cruise like you're in a hurry to get everywhere fast. You eat everything in sight, even if it's not food. You really keep me on my toes with my cleaning! You still fight sleep with every bone in your body. I don't know how you aren't exhausted every day, I am! You've started sucking your thumb, which drives me insane, but you also have started cuddling more, which melts my heart. You get so excited when daddy comes home from work, crawling as fast as you can to get to him. You jabber nonstop, say momma when you're crying and whining, but nothing else yet. You have learned to sign milk, although you've become stubborn and don't like to do it anymore.

While I hate watching you grow up so fast, I love it just the same. You are your own little boy, living life just as you want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment